ExtraCourse is the NO.1 SAP training institute offering the best SAP ABAP training in Hyderabad, expert guidance and 100% placement assistance..
Extra Course is a best SAP ABAP training institute in Hyderabad. We offer 100% practical driven program through our unique experimental learning, focus on comprehensive practical approach. We follow a holistic curriculum which has been designed by Industrial experts in a systematic approach from the beginner’s level to a more advanced study.
Holistic Curriculum | Complete Practical Driven Learning | Real Time Projects | Be a Future Ready
BECOME A SAP ABAP EXPERT
- Curriculum is curated by Industrial Experts in SAP ABAP
- Extensive study on real time projects
- Handouts, Exercises and Assignments on each and every topic in SAP ABAP
- Work on Real-time scenarios
- 100+ Hands on Practical Assignments
- Real time work on currently running projects
- Resume preparation
- Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Assistance
- All classes will be recorded and sent to you everyday
- Get Certified
What you'll learn
- Get your first job in SAP
- Enhance your existing SAP Skill-set
- Extensive, informative and interesting video lecture
- Help pass SAP ABAP Certification Exams
- Real Time Tickets/ Issues
Training & Workshop
SAP ABAP Course Content
- Local/Package (TR).
- Data Types.
- Structure / Internal tables / Clears / Refresh / Free/ Append Structures / Loops./ Do’s
- Parameters/ Select-Options / /Ranges/ Version Management/ Change history log.
- Control break statements/Events
- DB operations like SELECT READ INSERT APPEND DELETE.
- Joins and for all entries.
- Selection screens with Check boxes and Radio Buttons.
- Modularization Techniques.
- Selection Screen validations/ Messages.
- Types of Function Modules.
- Report Events.
- ABAP memory and SAP memory.
- File operations. (Presentation server and Application server).
- Parallel Cursors.
|1.Reports(Classical, Interactive and ALV)||6|
|2.Oops(All Core topics)||6|
|5.BDC (Session, Call Transaction and table control)||3|
|6.Enhancements(User /Customer /Screen Exists, Badi’s, Enh.Framework)||6|
- During topics explanation, Daily assessments and candidates will be given real time scenarios and get the objects done.
- Object life cycle explanation.
- Documents preparation like TS/TSD, UT document, CRC document, Signoff reviews etc.
- Information on Ticketing tools which are being used in real projects.
- Resume preparation.
- Technical and general (including communication, confidence, body language)
- Pre skill Evaluation
- Customized course content depending on the student’s vision and need.
- Real time project development implementation guidance
- Real time maintenance/support project guidance
- Exposure of Corporate working Style
- Submitting Client deliverables
- Job preparation assistance
- Orientation on corporate etiquette
- Ticketing Tool Handling
- Placement assistance (Resume preparation, soft skill assessment and mock interviews)
- Extended Technical assistance even after completion of the course as applicable
- Flexi class timings, which will not alter any of your college or leisure timings.
- Customized syllabus and real time project to match the needs of each student which is required for his job specification and job profile.
- Dedicate mentor allotted to each individual needs of the candidate.
As manufacturing labs synthesize and carves all the available raw materials to perfect product, Sciens combines many different skills of a person and imbibe its expertise and experience in a unique model and finally fabricates confident industry standard IT Professional.,
Transforming a technical individual to a skilled professional who meets the all round demand and requirements of Information Technology.
Technical and general (includes communication, confidence, body language) pre skill evaluation is done through technical discussions, tests or problem solving tasks.Mentor can include customized content depending on his vision and student’s need.
Expectation of course completion is set in prior.
Sciens unique workshop model is derived from the same blue print for all technologies and students.
Feedback on progress is given at regular intervals.
Real Time Orientation:
- Methodologies followed
- Architecture styles
- Division of modules for a sample project
- Details on implementation life cycles
- Documents used for work delegation
- Exchange of information between different layers of hierarchy from client to developer.
- Communication flow and protocols followed hierarchies
- Tools used
- Repository systems
- Deployment strategies and different environments of deployment
- Applying real time implementation on Mini project
- Resume preparation
- Communication skills assessment
- Various interview scenarios and corresponding tips to track the interview
- Mock Interview & Feed back
Evaluation of amount of synthesize is done for transformation to IT professional through “Scienthesize” Workshop and re designing the course by incorporating areas of improvement.