ExtraCourse is the NO.1 Workday Training institute offering the best Workday training in Hyderabad, expert guidance and 100% placement assistance..
Extra Course is a best Workday training institute in Hyderabad. We offer 100% practical driven program through our unique experimental learning, focus on comprehensive practical approach. We follow a holistic curriculum which has been designed by Industrial experts in a systematic approach from the beginner’s level to a more advanced study.
Holistic Curriculum | Complete Practical Driven Learning | Real Time Projects | Be a Future Ready
BECOME AN WORKDAY EXPERT
- Curriculum is curated by Industrial Experts in Workday
- Extensive study on real time projects
- Handouts, Exercises and Assignments on each and every topic in Workday
- Work on Real-time scenarios
- 100+ Hands on Practical Assignments
- Real time work on currently running projects
- Resume preparation
- Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Assistance
- All classes will be recorded and sent to you everyday
- Get Certified
Workday Course Content
This course will cover the Workday HCM Fundamentals & Technical concepts that will help you progress through your Workday HCM deployment. We will cover basic navigation, setup of the core system functionality, deployment process, perform administrative activities, business process configuration, compensation setup and configurable security In addition, we will cover using Report Writer, creating Calculated Fields, building EIB integrations and using pre-built integration templates called Core Connectors to build integrations systems.
- Understand and be able to perform workday system navigation
- Define and configure the core concepts of Workday HCM
- to understand the technical jargon of workday
- Execute independently core HCM deployment
- Use the knowledge to understand and configure other functional areas in workday
- to understand business process framework and core compensation setup
- understand workday configurable security
- Become familiar with object relationships and Create reports using report writer
- Create custom fields and objects to cater to specific client requirements
- Calculated Fields creation and usage.
- Crete EIB inbound and outbound integrations
- Using pre-built integration templates called Core Connectors to build integrations systems.
- Create a Supervisory Organization.
- Create Subordinate Organization
- Additional Organization Types and Hierarchies
- Organization Assignments on Supervisory Organization.
- Hiring Restrictions
- Differentiating Staffing Modes
- Selecting a Staffing Model
- Job Profiles
- Differentiate job profiles, job families and Job Family Groups
- Creating Positions and Headcount Groups
- Compensation Components
- Compensation Segment Security
- Compensation Rules
- Compensation Reports
- Security Group Types
- Configurable Security
- Functional Areas, Securable Items and Security Policies
- Business Process Framework
- Business Process Configuration Options
- Business Process Functionality
- Business Process and Sub process
- Create a Pre-Hire
- Hire Process
- Staffing Movements
- Delivered Reports & Navigation
- Running Standard Reports
- Terminology & Concepts
- Business Objects, Data Sources, Report Fields
- Creating Custom Reports (Report Type: Simple)
- Field types
- Editing Custom Reports
- Sorts & Filters
- Advanced Report type
- Prompts & Advanced Filtering
- Fields from RBOs
- Sub sorts & Sub Filtering
- Contextual Reporting
- Totalling, Outlining & Grouping Report Data
- Report Security – Sharing
- Locating reports
- Scheduling Reports
- Report Management & Other Configuration Features
- Matrix reporting
- Why Calculated Fields?
- Overview of Calculated Fields
- Calculated Field Functions & Activities
|Section 1||Section 2||Section 3|
Text Constants (Global CFs)
|Lookup Range Band
Convert Text to Number
Lookup Related Value
Extract Single Instance
Extract Multi Instance
|Lookup Value as of Date
Prompt for Value
Count Related Instances
Sum Related Instances
Aggregate Related Instances
Lookup Organizational Roles
Lookup Hierarchy Rollup
Lookup Translated Value
- EIB Overview
- Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
- The 3-step EIB Design Pattern
- Inbound Integration Systems
- Understanding the Business Process associated with the Inbound Data
- Generating Templates
- Loading Bulk Transactions
- Viewing and Validating Inbound Integration System Results
- Customizing Templates
- Outbound Integration Systems
- Using both Reports as a Service (RaaS) and Workday Web Services to extract data
- Integration Systems and Event Results
- Scheduling Integrations
- Using Custom XSLT
- Using Sequence Generators
- Delivering Notifications
- Integration Architecture Overview
- Integration cloud Connect.
- Integration System templates.
- Core Connector: Worker.
- Integration Services in Core connector.
- Change Detection Procedure in Core Connectors.
- Document Transformation Integration XSLT Formatting using XTT and ETV.
- Integration business Process.