What Will I Learn?
ExtraCourse is the NO.1 Automation Testing institute offering the best Automation Testing training in Hyderabad, expert guidance and 100% placement assistance..
Extra Course is a best Automation Testing training institute in Hyderabad. We offer 100% practical driven program through our unique experimental learning, focus on comprehensive practical approach. We follow a holistic curriculum which has been designed by Industrial experts in a systematic approach from the beginner’s level to a more advanced study.
Holistic Curriculum | Complete Practical Driven Learning | Real Time Projects| Be a Future Ready
BECOME AN AUTOMATION TESTER
- Curriculum is curated by Industrial Experts in Automation Testing
- Extensive study on real time projects
- Handouts, Exercises and Assignments on each and every topic in Automation Testing
- Work on Real-time scenarios
- 100+ Hands on Practical Assignments
- Real time work on currently running projects
- Resume preparation
- Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Assistance
- All classes will be recorded and sent to you everyday
- Get Certified
Course type : Live/ Virtual Classroom
What you'll learn
You will learn complete knowledge of software testing technologies such as Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Selenium Grid, Appium, and Docker
You will become adept in test automation and successfully employ the technical knowledge you learn to build a robust testing framework using Page Object Design Pattern and Data-Driven Approach
You will get a overview of Java concepts and trains you on automating web applications in Selenium 3.0
You will also receive instruction on Docker to run your tests efficiently across various platforms
Manual Testing – Basic framework of software testing, use cases and related terminology
Designing various test cases and understanding the techniques involved
Testing for various configurations and managing the risk involved
Skills needed for identifying and preventing defects
Gaining expertise in Bugzilla test management tool
Log defect identification
Life cycle of Metrics
Training & Workshop
Automation Testing Course Content
- Data Types
- if condition
- if else condition
- nested if
- switch case
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop
- For each loop
- How to declare array
- How to store values in array
- Reading values in array
- Access Modifiers
- Non-Access Modifiers
- How to access Constructors?
- How to access Variables and methods in the class?
- What is abstract, final class?
- What is package and how to create it
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- How to reuse the variables and methods of parent class?
- Overriding variables and methods of parent class?
- Types of Inheritance
- Using super keyword
- Using this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Difference between Inheritance and composition
- How to import package into a different class
- What is polymorphism?
- Method overloading
- Method Overriding
- Constructor overloading
- Passing arguments to methods
- Calling methods in the class
- Return values/objects from method
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- What is abstraction?
- How to achieve abstraction in Java
- Abstraction by using Abstract Class
- Abstraction by using Interface
- What is Interface
- Difference between general class and interface
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- When to use Interfaces
- What is Encapsulation
- Using access modifiers public, private, protected, default
- Accessing the public methods outside the class
- Difference in accessing in same package / different package
- What are exceptions, errors?
- Types of Exceptions
- How to handle exceptions
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throws
- Use of collections
- Advantage of collection using Array
- How to add, remove, and insert value / elements into collections
- Using the collections like List, Set, ArrayList, HashTable , Map and HashMap
- Linked List
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Dynamic binding
- Up casting, Down casting
- Auto boxing, Un boxing
- Using String, Date, Math classes and Examples
- Different String ,Date and Math Class methods with example