What Will I Learn?
ExtraCourse is the NO.1 Automation Testing institute offering the best Android training in Hyderabad, expert guidance and 100% placement assistance..
What is Automation Testing?
Automation testing is a Software testing technique to test and compare the actual outcome with the expected outcome. This can be achieved by writing test scripts or using any automation testing tool. Test automation is used to automate repetitive tasks and other testing tasks which are difficult to perform manually.
Do you want to start the automation test on your project but are you struggling with the most basic steps as mentioned below:
- How to introduce automation to your project?
- How to select the best and right automation tool?
- How to develop scripts effectively?
- How to execute and maintain test scripts?
- And finally what are the best practices that you need to follow for successful automation testing?
Today, we have planned to enrich your knowledge with a series of tutorials on “Getting started with Automation Testing”. This series of automation tutorials will answer all the above questions in a step by step manner with simple examples.
Let’s take a look at the series of Tutorials on Starting Automation on Your Project!!
Automation End-to-end Process:
Course type : Live/ Virtual Classroom
Training & Workshop
Automation Testing Course Content
- Data Types
- if condition
- if else condition
- nested if
- switch case
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop
- For each loop
- How to declare array
- How to store values in array
- Reading values in array
- Access Modifiers
- Non-Access Modifiers
- How to access Constructors?
- How to access Variables and methods in the class?
- What is abstract, final class?
- What is package and how to create it
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- How to reuse the variables and methods of parent class?
- Overriding variables and methods of parent class?
- Types of Inheritance
- Using super keyword
- Using this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Difference between Inheritance and composition
- How to import package into a different class
- What is polymorphism?
- Method overloading
- Method Overriding
- Constructor overloading
- Passing arguments to methods
- Calling methods in the class
- Return values/objects from method
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- What is abstraction?
- How to achieve abstraction in Java
- Abstraction by using Abstract Class
- Abstraction by using Interface
- What is Interface
- Difference between general class and interface
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- When to use Interfaces
- What is Encapsulation
- Using access modifiers public, private, protected, default
- Accessing the public methods outside the class
- Difference in accessing in same package / different package
- What are exceptions, errors?
- Types of Exceptions
- How to handle exceptions
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throws
- Use of collections
- Advantage of collection using Array
- How to add, remove, and insert value / elements into collections
- Using the collections like List, Set, ArrayList, HashTable , Map and HashMap
- Linked List
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Dynamic binding
- Up casting, Down casting
- Auto boxing, Un boxing
- Using String, Date, Math classes and Examples
- Different String ,Date and Math Class methods with example